My Nurse works for a healthier society: we believe that an easy access to healthcare services in the home will improve our future, and we take it very seriously.
My Nurse is an intuitive app, working in real time, with geolocation, in a platform that enables patients and caregivers to find each other anywhere, anytime. It facilitates the access to nurses, therapists, physiotherapists, aides, or other caregiver in a more comfortable and safety way.
Every life matters and we aim to build better solutions in Healthcare and support a well prepared community for the elderly. What scared us was what made us go forward:
- Life Expectancy in Europe is 82 years old, but only 62 years as an healthy life;
- 23 % of the population over 65 shows difficulties in basic personal care activities;
- More than 30 % of the population suffers of some kind of long term condition, and between retirees that goes up 58 %;
- More than 100 million people suffers some kind of chronic diseases, and many of them don’t report it. Meanwhile, 86 % of deaths are consequence of a long term condition;
- Every year there are almost 5 million people with hospital acquired infections, and H.A.I. are among the 10 must common explanations for an hateful end.
- Hospital Infections are significantly higher in patients admitted to intensive care units; neonates and newborns are highly exposed;
- Bed occupancy is always stressed and in most cases the patient can recover at home far away from Hospital Infections;
- Thousands of people travel more than 100 km for a healthcare service, when most of the times there is a healthcare professional is just a few minutes away.
My Nurse creates tools for a better and healthier life. It is user friendly, comfortable, efficient: overall MyNurse is the future of home healthcare now.